rtems-4.6pre5 building first time WITH Ada

Mon Nov 10 20:01:08 UTC 2003

Chris Sparks wrote:
> Wow!  Since when has Linux gotten so expensive!  I remember when it was
> under $100!

There is always cheapbytes.com (no recommendation really) which is
really dirt cheap.

> I can't use the up2date since it claims I am unregistered, however, if I
> pay $20 I can get some certificates or some such nonsense.  I always
> thought that you could always download what you needed, free of charge.
> Has this changed?

I think they have gotten tighter on those things.  We always have access
because most of our computers are bought with Linux pre-installed.

> Has anyone worked with Fedora or should I pass on this?  Its free,
> however, my computer will be tied up for the month downloading it! :-)

Cheapbytes was $6.99 for a 3cd set and $12.99 for a 6 cd set.