Static section initializing

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Nov 25 13:26:40 UTC 2003

Hello, All.
	Some time ago I posted the message about the problem with C/C++ start file
(crt0...) in mbx8xx derived BSP. The only reply I received did not help a lot
:-(( (sorry...), therefore I simply wrote my own routine which called ctors.
	The problem is that I forgot about static sections and now I arrived to this
point. I also can write (copy) this code by myself, but it seems to me
already as an exaggeration...:-)))
	So, I try again the same question to the list :-). As I followed the
_Thread_Handler execution it calls the _init() function, but this _init()
contains exactly 5 lines of assembler which do nothing.
	The bsp_specs file is standard from mbx8xx and contains:

*startfile:
%{!qrtems: %(old_startfile)} %{!nostdlib: %{qrtems: \
%{!qrtems_debug: } \
%{qrtems_debug: } ecrti%O%s}}

	What may be the problem?
	Any help will be highly appreciated