mcf5272

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Tue Oct 21 08:40:35 UTC 2003

Dear all,
    I asked this question about a year ago, and see occasional remoarks
on the list, but so far there is not a BSP for the Coldfire 5272 chip in
the distribution. I think there may be some out there, but maybe they
are proprietary. Is anyone running RTEMS on this processor, and if so
are they willing to share any code? I am particularly interested in the
Arcturus uC5272 DIMM card. This is a low-cost and versatile component
which I currently use with uClinux, but would rather use RTEMS.
Thanks,
Pete.

--
D. Peter Siddons