cpukit Libraries install problem

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Fri Oct 3 12:05:34 UTC 2003

Hi Cederic,

> I want to use the termios_printk feature, witch is
> provided in the serdbg. I don't found it in my
> libmisc.a, even if I already found capture and untar
> for example.
>
> Any idea ?

I should have, because this code is from me ;-)

It was integrated into the source tree, but Joel experienced
some problems with the pc386 BSP some time ago, so maybe it is
not included into librtemscpu.a now.

I used it recently without problems, the easiest way to use it
for you would be to add its sources to your apllication make
environment.

Please be aware that the port you want to use with
termios_printk MUST be configured to work in polled mode (not
interrupt driven).

wkr,
	Thomas.