cpukit Libraries install problem

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 3 11:58:38 UTC 2003

Thanks for you answer joel,

You are right, libmisc.a is in librtemscpu.a, I didn't
known that. Thanks :-)

But in fact my real problem that I want to use
termios_print in cpukit/libmisc/serdbg.
But I have at link a "undefined reference".

I have look in my libmisc.a with nm -g -n and I didn't
found the serdbg part of the libmisc librarie. I found
capture, untar and some other but don't find serdbg or
termios_printk

If someone could help ?

Thanks a lot

Cedric