RTEMS News Web Site update

Fri Sep 19 19:59:07 UTC 2003

Hi,

Just a note to let you all know that the front page of the
website has been updated to include links to an announcement
of the availability of a BSP for an ARM based Cogent board
and for information on the RTEMS class in Munich.

If you see any RTEMS news or would like to announce products
using RTEMS, please pass them along and I will put them in
the RTEMS news. :)