Trouble initiating BSP

Bill Gatliff bgat at billgatliff.com
Wed Sep 3 15:06:03 UTC 2003

Ralf:

Short answer: I'm now running RTEMS auto tools, and things now appear to
be as they should be.  In particular, the bootstrap script runs without
issuing any errors, and my make all runs to completion.

/me thinks again about Debian...

But hey, at least I'm back to cranking on RTEMS code!  :^)

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
Affordable GNU and Linux training and consulting services.
bgat at billgatliff.com