sparc-rtems-size

Fabio Degiovanni - Eicas degiovanni at eicas.it
Mon Sep 8 15:53:46 UTC 2003

Dear Sirs,
                thank you very much for your answer, you have to
apologize me, but I mistook the question. What happens to me is that the
executable is smaller than what sparc-rtems-size returns.
To explain better:
-ls -l HISA returns 1869954
-sparc-rtems-size HISA returns
 231488  183040 9806288 10220816         9bf510 HISA

I understood well your explanation about the possibility that the output
file is bigger than the sum of the .text, .data and .bss sections, but I
cannot understand why  my output file is smaller than the sum of the
.text, .data and .bss sections.

Thank you very much for help

Fabio Degiovanni

--