Where is the clock driver

Kamen Penev kamen at penev.net
Mon Sep 8 18:46:42 UTC 2003

Joel Sherrill wrote:

> Ch7 and 8 deal with the Classic API Managers.  Leon is looking at the
> device drivers of the same name so should be in the BSP and Device
> Driver Guide.

Well, he actually said that he was putting together an application and
was wondering how to include the clock driver in it:

I  added the

#define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_TIMER_DRIVER
	to system.h file, even recompiled everything, but still, the resulting
application executable does not contain the existent clock driver, which I
have in my BSP (derivative from the mpx8xx bsp).
	What must I for the driver to be attached!!??

<<<<<

Sounds like his BSP already has a clock driver.

Kamen