execution stops at rtems_rate_monotonic_create() ?

Mon Apr 5 13:44:31 UTC 2004

kmedri kmedri wrote:

> I am curious as to why execution stops at rtems_rate_monotonic_create(),
> is there an initialization of  the rms that I am missing?
>
> The last output of the code below is:
>
> "kph_task has been called\n"
>
> bike.c completes execution properly while tasks.c doesn't
> (the "//this is reached" in the other 4 tasks is not actually reached)
>
> Could someone please help me, thanks.
>
> /*Some duplication as need to allow code from both test and sample
> applications from which code sections were used*/
> #define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
> #define CONFIGURE_TEST_NEEDS_CONSOLE_DRIVER
> #define CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER
>
> #define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_TASKS             8
>
> #define CONFIGURE_RTEMS_INIT_TASKS_TABLE
>
> #define CONFIGURE_EXTRA_TASK_STACKS         (3 * RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE)
>
> #include <confdefs.h>

Add #define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PERIODS XXX per

http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.6.0/share/rtems/html/c_user/c_user00391.html

There is an error message in kph_task which says you couldn't create the
period and then the test exits.  I suppose that the console IO is not
being flushed completely.

--joel