AT91RM9200 and RTEMS

Steven Johnson sjohnson at neurizon.net
Wed Apr 28 23:54:15 UTC 2004

It would be nice if the interworking versions of the libraries were also
built, because otherwise it is very difficult to build a mixed ARM-Thumb
program.  Ie, build RTEMS using THUMB, but all the assembler code in
RTEMS is still ARM.

This would be the easiest, and you could move the 32 bit code to faster
memory (like a lot of ARM devices have internal).  But without
interworking, you cant link

But this topic was covered earlier and apparently the version of GCC
RTEMS uses is broken for Thumb and Interworking?? (I dont know that its
broken for sure, its what I was told on this list.)

Steven