make problem with cygwin

Fri Aug 27 14:34:56 UTC 2004

THis does not fail on my home PC.  It is a P4 running XP Pro.
It should be a fairly clean machine as I had a hard disk die and
had to reload from OS disks a few months ago.  Is there anything
to learn from comparing something on the two machines?

This morning I just upgraded the Cygwin on the dual CPU
machine that failed earlier this week.  It now works.

Is everyone who experiences this problem running the
latest and greatest Cygwin?

--joel