RTEMS 4.6.2 on Cygwin

Mark Dean M.Dean at sstl.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 18:18:12 UTC 2004

I'm trying to build RTEMS 4.6.2 on Cygwin at the moment and the install works fine, the patches apply with no problems and the tools build ok. BUT when I come to build RTEMS I get the error "Missing Seperator" in one of the Makefiles which the configure tool seems to have created. Anyone seen anything like this before? I'd really appreciate any help from anyone that's using Cygwin with RTEMS. Currently we use Linux but we'd like to switch over to Cygwin.

My main problem is that at the moment I can't get a working version of RTEMS on Cygwin!

   thanks,
      Mark