file system

Ed Sutter els at emailbox.hdtv.lucent.com
Mon Feb 2 17:53:00 UTC 2004

Pete,
Can't help much here.  Haven't used IMFS.

I don't think you're misunderstanding anything.  It's more a matter
of comfort and need.  If what you already have "almost" works
and getting rid of the "almost" is less effort than transitioning
to uMon, then stick with what you have.
However, just so you know, I have a port to a SunDevil card which is
based on a 5272 (contributed by Bill Knight), so it's probably not
a big deal to transition that over to your card.  I don't have
this target myself, but I have no reason to think it doesn't
work fine.

Ed