Help building gdb

Stevens Brian BPSTEVENS at qinetiq.com
Thu Feb 19 08:27:52 UTC 2004

I am trying to build a cross development system as follows:-

	Host:	GNU/Linux (Mandrake 9.2 on an AMD K6)
	Target	i386-pc

When I try to build gdb I get an error reporting that it was unable to find
a term library and it appears to have been searching for  a file called
tgetent.

The rest of my environment seems to be working as I have built the Hello
World test and booted it via grub, but I need to get the debugger going.

Thank You

Brian Stevens

QinetiQ
Cody Technology Park,
Ively Road,
Farnborough,
Hampshire
GU14 0LX .
UK

Telephone (01252) 393959
Fax          (01252) 395120

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.