gmake[2]: execvp: m68k-rtems-gcc: Too many levels of symbolic links

Gordon Scott g.rtems.a at gscott.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 09:42:46 UTC 2004

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004, Gordon Scott wrote:

> I'm working around it at the present by entering each directory and
> running make there, but of course that's rather tedious.

Try again. I'm running
	make -n > myshell
	sh myshell

I've verified all the files in the paths directory by directory and
there are no symlinks that I can find, nor are either make/gmake or the
compilers etc. symlinked.

Something here seems to be telling me porkies.

Hmm, sounds increasingly like a gmake problem (3.79.1). I think I'll
explore GNU, too.

ATB,
	Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott				  http://www.gscott.co.uk

		Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.

Hey, I'm looking for a new job!           See ->  http://www.gscott.co.uk