termios task driven

Mike Siers mikes at poliac.com
Tue Jan 6 17:45:36 UTC 2004

Hi,
The highest baud rate that I tested pppd with was 57600.
So I would first check to ensure it works correctly at
this baudrate.

The other thing I would look into would be your task priorities.
I do not remember what priority the pppd task is started with.
Somewhere in the rtems source tree there is a sample pppd
application.  Have you tried running this application on your
hardware at the higher baud rate?

Hope this helps,
Good Luck
Mike Siers