HELP: RTEMS tests and comparisons??? [again...]

Alex kbyte at iol.pt
Wed Jan 21 22:11:42 UTC 2004

Thanks to Till Straumann, he already answer me...
Anyone else knows about existing tests and comparisons using RTEMS?

Last Email:

Hi all,

I am finishing graduating myself...
Now I have to do some work as a graduate final work in the
computer science area.

I would like to make some tests (stressing/robustness, or real time constraints)
against a free open-source operating system/executive.

I am thinking to use RTEMS executive...

Anyone knows if there are already some works in this kind done?
Because I will try to do something not done before or extend some
work already done, but I cant find nothing...

In the RTEMS web page there are a project "More RTEMS API timing" I think
waitting for a volunteer, but is there something done in this area.

I already saw in the instalation tree of the RTMES some samples but
I thing those sampes are simple samples aren't they?

Some advices? Some subjects?

Thanks in advance...

Alex