termios with high baud rate...

Charles Steaderman charlies at poliac.com
Thu Jan 15 20:30:24 UTC 2004

I have a custom 5206e board working with 60096 baud with interrupt based
termios, although the data from the sending device is not entirely
continuous. I will see if I can find a way to quickly modify my
application to test at 115200. How are you sending a continuous stream?
I am sure that hardware handshaking will be necessary. Is that OK for
your application?

- Charlie

--
Charlie Steaderman