RTEMS 4.6 release

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Jan 19 02:25:43 UTC 2004

Erwin Rol wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>Small question, when will RTEMS 4.6 be released ?

Ralf and I are working out server infrastructure and file layout so
that apt and yum can be used as clients for automatic tool updates.
It is mostly me doing the server side stuff that is holding up progress.

As soon as that is done, the files will appear.  At this point, there
are no serious outstanding issues.  I have blocked out some time
this week but have a lot of commitments with people traveling into
Huntsville, so we will have to see.

>- Erwin

--joel