driver 8139

Adriano Verardo a.verardo at tecmav.fastwebnet.it
Mon Jul 5 21:21:28 UTC 2004

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Thanks.
> Do you have an example RTEMS app that uses it that i could have a look
> at?
>
> Adriano Verardo wrote:

My appls are built upon several libraries from my CVS ...
Anyway, here you find some raw material we used for the first tests.
I think it's quite easy to extract some working pieces commenting out the
error manegement, user messages etc. parts.
Take into account that the fisrt version of SOCKlib is dated 1987.
Usually I run the tests on a 586 SBC using GRUB to boot
an on disk version of Etherboot for the 8139 itself.
Comments are in Italian/English ... I'm sorry ... do you speak italian ?

Adriano