UDP error

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 8 09:50:54 UTC 2004

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Thomas Rauscher wrote:
>

>> Error 105 is ENOBUFS. It is returned when mbufs are exhausted
>> (from quite a lot places in the IP stack) or when the ethernet
>> sending queue is full (default limit 50).
>> I think it is one of these two problems.

In my program, I am sending all my data as broadcast messages to
255.255.255.255

I don't ever read from the port as I am just sending UDP messages. Could
this cause the overflow? At times, I don't think that would have even
been 50 messages sent.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)