UDP error

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 9 01:53:24 UTC 2004

Hi Angelo,

I am not sure if you or anyone else has answered this question, but when
you init the TCP/IP stack, you enter:

rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network ();

Just before this you have to setup your stack parameters, two of the
parameters are:

    rtems_bsdnet_config.mbuf_bytecount         = 512 * 1024;
    rtems_bsdnet_config.mbuf_cluster_bytecount = 512 * 1024;

In our system we set them up as 512K bytes each.

They are contained in the following structures:

struct rtems_bsdnet_ifconfig my_ifconfig;
struct rtems_bsdnet_config rtems_bsdnet_config;

This should all be explained in the networking supplement.

Hope this helps,

Ian Caddy