UDP error

Angelo Fraietta afraiett at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jul 9 04:00:05 UTC 2004

Angelo Fraietta wrote:

> Ian Caddy wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>

>> Depending on how quickly you get this no buffers error, I would setup
>> a test task (or use one that is already in a loop) that called these
>> functions every x seconds (minutes, depending on time between errors).
>> You could then see how your buffers were progressing.

I added the calls to my task and had them print every few second. That
is when the error occurred. I was previously printing some messages to
the console and this caused the sendto to sometimes fail. Since removing
calls to printf except when en error occurs, I have stopped getting errors

http://www.users.bigpond.com/angelo_f/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)