HELP: Initializing Partition Table (?)

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon Jul 26 15:15:16 UTC 2004

Hello Joe,

it seems you do not have a IDE driver or it is not initialized.

I have also written a sample/test application called "fileio"
(in c/src/tests/samples/fileio). If you look at the "system.h"
file, you will see, that there is a special device driver table:

rtems_driver_address_table Device_drivers[] =
	{
	CONSOLE_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
	,CLOCK_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
#ifdef RTEMS_BSP_HAS_IDE_DRIVER
	,IDE_CONTROLLER_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
	/* important: ATA driver must be after ide drivers */
	,ATA_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY
#endif
	};

If the last two entries are missing, hard disk access is not
available.

wkr,
Thomas.