how to make a bootable RTEMS for pc686

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Sun Jul 4 12:29:15 UTC 2004

Hi Alireza,

I am still an RTEMS novice, but I have put the
bootable image in /boot under the linux filesystem,
and then booted it from grub or lilo in the same
way as the linux image.

For boot testing purposes there is a bootable
image available for RTEMS/Picotk, which you could
try booting first. (http://picotk.sourceforge.net/)

Jack