rtems_task_wake_after()

Feng, Shuchen feng at bnl.gov
Thu Jun 3 20:09:53 UTC 2004

Hi all,

My understanding is that a clock tick is required to support the
functionality of rtems_task_wake_after().  What actaully
happened when rtems_task_wake_after(0) is called ?  I saw problems
only when the application became big and complicated.

In VxWorks, the taskDelay(0) reorders tasks on the ready queue
withouht delaying, which allow two routines at the same priority
to share CPU time. It ensures that both tasks will run when
there is no other work to do.  How can I implement this in RTEMS?

Thanks,
Kate