GNATS back up

Thu Jun 3 21:54:11 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks to some persistence and digging by Jeff, GNATS is back up.
We had to upgrade to GNATS 4.0 as the 3.x version had a security
issue that was NOT going to be fixed.  This lead to some file
format conversions and eventually to the discovery that we needed
a patch.

So it is back up and we think it is OK.  I am sure others will
ping us if they spot any issues or notice something that needs
to be tweaked.