RTEMS vs Linux : Performance analysis : Comments and Suggestions Please

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Fri Mar 19 10:25:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

it seems you have written various test programs to
get the figures, this is quite interesting. But
IMHO it would be quite useful to not only get the
average times of the basic OS operations, but also
the worst/best case figures... At least in hard
realtime systems worst case times are much more
needed to ensure, that hard time limits are met.

wkr,
	Thomas.