How get name of file received with ftpd?

Steve Strobel steve at link-comm.com
Fri May 7 17:17:10 UTC 2004

We are trying to use RTEMS ftpd to update the firmware in our product.  We installed a handler that gets called when a file is received, in the same way that the built-in untar command can get called.  That handler gets passed parameters with a pointer to the file image in memory and its size, which we use to save it to flash.  That handler doesn't seem to get passed the name of the received file.  Is there some way it can find out that filename?  Thanks for your help.

---
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.
1035 Cerise Rd