cvs

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 1 22:02:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,
   I want to try to add a bsp to the rtems tree for eventual submission.
>From discussions on the list, I gather that the place to do this is into
the cvs development branch (i.e. 4.7). I was able to get the tree from
the repository OK, but I need advice on which tools to download for this
branch. The download helper doesn't have a 4.7 entry (anyway, it doesn't
seem to be functional at the moment, it returns an empty list for any
release listed). Any advice on which versions to use?
Pete.