Task Information from a Debugger

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Nov 16 14:33:02 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 15:29, you wrote:
> Strange.  Running that macro I get:

>  # | Name |    ID    | Pri |  Ticks   | State
> ---+------+----------+-----+----------+------------------------------
>  1 | init | 0a010001 |   1 |     8067 | There is no member or method
> named pc.
> (gdb)
>
> and that's it!  I should have 3 other tasks.  This occurs even before
> the problem I mentioned previosly.  Does this mean I have something
> configured incorrectly?

Hmm... Very strange...
It works fine for me for years...

As far as I was able to understand, gdb does not see the Thread_Control
structure definition.

Do you have the debug information switched ON while compiling the RTEMS
libraries? I never tried to use this without debug information, but I suppose
that without it gdb does not know e\where to look for this structure...

--
Leon M.Pollak
leonp at plris dot com