Where to get old toolchains (gcc 2.95)?

Pedot, Wolfgang wpedot at harris.com
Tue Nov 23 12:40:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have a project here thats based on rtems-ss-20020205 and used to be compiled
with GCC 2.95.2 in a cygwin environment. Now I want that project to be built
on a linux-machine but unfortunately the system does not compile because of
differences
in the include-files (missing defines, different function prototypes...) of the
new
and old toolchains. Is there any possibility to get a complete cross-toolchain
for i386-linux (powerpc as target) for that snapshot?

Im fairly new to RTEMS and as far as I can see there are no old versions
available on www.rtems.org.
RTEMS-4.6.2 builds fine but I need/want to stick with the old snapshot and
compiler.

greetings
Wolfgang Pedot