Task concepts

Etienne Fortin etienne.fortin at sensio.tv
Thu Nov 4 18:34:07 UTC 2004

Hi Joel,
Thanks for your answer. I suspect something like that too, but I'm
starting to get lost in all this code :) Interrupts are on since the
clock isr is regularly called. But it really seem the semaphore get
stuck... So like you said, it seems that the isr for the UART is not
called at all. Probably a bug in my code, but I can't find it.

Eric, any idea?

Etienne
Sensio