Catching Interrupts

Ralf Corsepius ralf_corsepius at rtems.org
Tue Oct 12 14:45:48 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 14:15, Mark VanderVoord wrote:
> I am attempting to write a response to an interrupt
> under RTEMS for the MIPS AU1100.  I must be missing
> something, though, as the handler is never called.  I
> register the handler as follows:

> rtems_isr spi_isr(rtems_vector_number vector) {
>
>    puts("spi_isr");
>    *(unsigned int*)(0xB16000004) = 0x0000000E; //clear
> interrupts
> }

Probably also not related to your actual problem, but this code likely
lacks some "volatile"'s. (You seem to be dereferencing pointers to
HW-related addresses. Normally you will have to use volatile pointer for
this purpose).

Another wild guess at your problem: Is there something like a VBR you
need to set, or some interrupt mask/register you need to set to receive
interrupts?

Ralf