LWIP Port to RTEMS

Thu Oct 21 16:24:57 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I remembered that someone had a working LWIP port to RTEMS but
wanted a 2nd set of eyes before considering it worthy of
submission.  When I went back to search to see who it was,
I came up with a number of google references to LWIP RTEMS
ports.

So whoever has one, speak up now.  I have someone interested
in it who is willing to review it.  Then we can submit it back
to them and document what you have to know.

Please reply to the list if at all possible so we can have
the information archived.

Thanks.