New CVS Module(Dot Diagrams) for RTEMS

Fri Oct 29 18:06:56 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have been playing with dot in my voluminous free time. <sarcasm>

My goal was to create a set of RTEMS diagrams for use in user
and Doxygen documentation, the website, and the RTEMS classes.  I
have starting drafts for three diagrams now:

   + PowerPC CPU Family Tree
   + M68k CPU Family Tree
   + RTEMS SuperCore Chain with one node

It is in RTEMS CVS under the module name "dot-graphics" and standard
checkout procedures apply.

I would really like to get a CPU Tree for each CPU family but I want
to get the PowerPC and m68k right first.  Those require knowledge
of the family and I would like those who have experience to help out.

Ralf (or other SuperH folks) .. binutils or gcc recently had a nice
ASCII picture of the SuperH architecture which might be of use for
that family.

Input definitely needed desperately here. :)