cygwin build_alias issue

Steve Holle sholle at link-comm.com
Wed Sep 1 14:30:01 UTC 2004

<snip>

>FWIW: Did somebody try the "usual windows resources test", i.e. reboot,
>close all apps on the desktop, open a window and run the test, open
>another window and reiterate the test, continue until the system
>collapses or the test fails in a different way?

Steve Strobel has tried rebooting and closing all apps.  Sometimes it works
and sometimes it doesn't.  He has a pretty bare bones windows setup while I
have lots of gadgets loaded in the system tray.  I've built rtems with a
number of apps and sometimes other cygwin windows open with no problem.

>Ralf

Steve Holle
Link Communications, Inc.
1035 Cerise Rd.