cygwin build_alias issue

Wed Sep 1 21:35:38 UTC 2004

Steve Holle wrote:
> <snip>
>

>> FWIW: Did somebody try the "usual windows resources test", i.e. reboot,
>> close all apps on the desktop, open a window and run the test, open
>> another window and reiterate the test, continue until the system
>> collapses or the test fails in a different way?
>

> Steve Strobel has tried rebooting and closing all apps.  Sometimes it
> works and sometimes it doesn't.  He has a pretty bare bones windows
> setup while I have lots of gadgets loaded in the system tray.  I've
> built rtems with a number of apps and sometimes other cygwin windows
> open with no problem.

I have tried the registry suggestion and increased both numbers by 1024.
I had one good run, then one with the same failure.  So unless the
numbers need to be even larger, that isn't it.

It does seem rather spurious but I am noticing that the failure seems
to always be in tools/cpu/generic/configure for me.  Both before and
after the registry change.

--joel