MPC8260ADS BSP -- Need Help From Surrey User

Thu Sep 23 14:43:58 UTC 2004

Hi,

Andy Dachs wrote this BSP and I recall that he is no longer there.
The mpc8260ads BSP was submitted by him in preparation for your
custom boards.  It is not compiling due to this:

mpc8260ads/network/if_hdlcsubr.c:252: error: `ipintrq' undeclared (first
use in this function)

 From what I can tell, we may never have tried to compile the network
support.  :(

Do you guys have a better version of this file?   Has anyone else
used networking on this BSP and have an unsubmitted patch?