upcoming snapshot and 4.6.2

Mon Sep 27 22:58:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

I have committed all my local changes and closed all the PRs that
I think I want to for 4.6.2.  I have updated my 4.6 and trunk
checkouts from CVS and  started a big build.  If it finishes
OK, then I plan to cut a 4.6.2 release and snapshot as soon as
I can.

I know that for the trunk, there will be a list of open issues
starting with the tools to focus on once this is cut. It looks like
most of the PRs are now tool related or long term wishes.

Does anyone have any outstanding fixes they would like evaluated
for 4.6.2?  This is really the last call.