cygwin build_alias issue

Wed Sep 1 21:19:30 UTC 2004

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 06:16, Chris Johns wrote:
>

> I still think it's more likely a "resources problem", because the bug
> doesn't seem to be deterministically.

This seems to make sense but I can't figure out how my load would
vary that much.  I generally launch the same stuff every morning
(VNC, email, browser).

Today I have tried it multiple times with the gen68360 and efi332.
It fails sometimes and works sometimes.  I was trying just now to
get you a sh -x log and it started working.  I will keep trying to
capture a failure.

Also I am on Win2K which would avoid the process/file limit issue
you mentioned but might have others.