rtems on m5282lite

g_YaneV g_yanev at bulpost.com
Thu Apr 14 16:22:59 UTC 2005

 Hello,

 I Write a simple program (again based on hello world) that print out some
registers status, and here is the output:
-------------------------------------
intc0
register  iprh= 0x0
register iprl = 0x0
register imrh = 0xFFFFFFFF
register imrl = 0xF7EF1F7E

intc1
register  iprh= 0x0
register iprl = 0x0
register imrh = 0xFFFFFFFF
register imrl = 0xFFFFFFFF

core watchdog
register wcr = 0x0000
register wmr = 0xFFFF
register wcntr = 0xFFFF
register wsr = 0x0000

wtm
register crsr= 0x80
register cwcr= 0x01
register lpicr = 0x00
register cwsr = 0x00
the watchdog's are disabled, and the interrupt sources are UART0-2, DTIN1,
FEC.X_INTF(i try masking FEC.X_INTF in the dBUG before executing „go 0x1000“
and it stays masked, but the problem is still there). I have to run my
program several times to get the full output, because most of the times it
hangs before printing all the output. Any ideas?

Regard
Georgi