RFC: Obsoleting or32

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Apr 18 14:25:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 15:56 +0200, Karel Gardas wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Joel Sherrill <joel at OARcorp.com> wrote:
>
> > > Therefore, unless somebody objects by Sat, Apr. 23, 06:00 CEST (04:00
> > > GMT - ca. one week from now), I will go ahead and remove the or32 from
> > > RTEMS source-tree.
> >
> > www.opencores.org is definitely down.  I don't know how long it has
> > been down.
>
> FYI: I've seen this running around January this year.

What are you referring to their site or the RTEMS or32 port?

There site currently comes up with a page talking about "technical
problems, hope to be back soon".

Wrt. the or32 port: IMO, the minimum requirement for a port to stay in
RTEMS official source tree is to have a functional toolchain, otherwise
it is impossible to maintain these sources.

Ralf