Wiki Status and Help Request

Mon Aug 8 21:58:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

Just a note to let you know that the Wiki is in the process of being
converted over to MediaWiki.  I had wanted to do this but a recent
security hole has forced the conversion.

Please do NOT edit the old wiki (www.rtems.com/phpwiki).  I will try
to make it completely read only but am not 100% sure I know how to do
it.  It needs to stay up until I am sure the old content was converted
correctly.

We switched to MediaWiki and used a script to do the conversion.
MediaWiki is the software from the WikiPedia project and appears to
be more robust and a much more active project.  This Wiki is
now at http://www.rtems.com/wiki/

If you added or editted a page, please review your additions.
It appears that all accounts will have to be recreated but
the passwords work this time.

One thing I am sure did not convert correctly was inlined images.
If people can help out fixing that, it would be appreciated.

Ralf.. I hope the European characters work this time. :)