Developent Environments for RTEMS

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Fri Aug 26 13:26:39 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm using RTEMS with an ERC32 board. I'm creating programs using a regular
text editor, and compiling by command line. Now I'm looking for something
better, to improve our productivity.

I know that Gaisler Research have an Eclipse plugin to develop to
ERC32/Leon, but I can't pay for this at the moment. I would like to know
other options. What do you use to develop to RTEMS?

Can I configure Eclipse to compile to RTEMS? Do you know / use different
IDEs?
Thanks in advance,

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE