libcsupport question ( about tcflush.c )

Fri Aug 26 16:46:59 UTC 2005

Jennifer Averett wrote:
> fflush works and is used in the test examples.  I've never used tcflush,
> but you will submit a PR against the filesystem I'll take a stab at it
> when I get a chance.

Without reading documentation or standards, it should be possible to
implement tcflush a new ioctl() subcommand in termios.c.  Then you just
have to purge the buffers indicated.

Take a stab at it Stan and Jennifer will review it.  Since you need it,
you will able to test it. :)

--joel