RES: Headers in application makefiles

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Thu Dec 22 12:36:59 UTC 2005

Andreas,

Thank you for the help. When trying to use .d files, I realized that I was
probably making a simple mistake when informing the dependencies. Looking
carefully, I noticed that the only change needed in the makefile is to
insert the dependency "$(OBJS): myheader.h" just before "$(PGM): $(OBJ)".
And now everything works!

>> However, I don't really know, how much of manually edited and created
>> Makefiles Eclipse supports.

Using a Standard (not Managed) C/C++ project, Eclipse doesn't make
assumptions about your makefile, so you can change anything you want.

Thanks again and best regards,