task exit

Mon Feb 14 19:58:47 UTC 2005

I didn't see my response on the archives so here it is again:

Classic API tasks returning is considered a fatal error.

POSIX threads may return without problem.  If the attach attribute is
set correctly, then you may "join" with them when they exit.  This is
controllable on a per thread basis.  If a thread is "detached", then it
silently returns.