powerpc-rtems-4.7-gcc-4.0 patch commited

Sergei Organov osv at topconrd.ru
Thu Feb 17 18:00:51 UTC 2005

Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> writes:
[...]
> m505;@mcpu=505 at mrelocatable-lib@mno-eabi at mstrict-align

To further qualify the current situation. There is mpc5xx CPU support in
the tree that has nothing to do with mpc505/mpc509. Instead it targets
mpc555 (and maybe mpc565 and mpc566) that are quite different from
505/509. If this multilib variant is supposed to support this mpc5xx
port, I think it should use another name and mcpu= target.

Well, in fact I don't think there will be any difference in compiled
code if you change mcpu=505 to mcpu=555 as both seem to share the same
core. Anyway, the target is confusing.

--
Sergei.